|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE|
Global Equipment, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Global Equipment has exciting opportunities for professionals.
|Duties:||• Monitor and maintain inventory locations.|
• Troubleshoot and solve inventory related problems.
• Perform cycle count tasks daily.
• Assist in other departments depending on business needs.
|Qualifications:||• Previous experience needed in operating a cherry picker and electric pallet jack.|
• RF scanner functionality needed.
• Previous inventory control experience preferred.
• Must be able to independently lift products weighing 50+ lbs on a continuous basis in a productive environment.
• Must be able to stand, walk, pull and bend 100% of the day on a continuous basis.
• Must have organizational and multi-tasking skills in fast-paced environment.
• Must have reading and comprehension skills.
• Must possess computer exposure.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.