|Location:||Port Washington, NY|
|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Global Equipment, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Global Equipment has exciting opportunities for professionals.|
|Duties:||• Analyze customer data and develop customer intelligence to support enhanced acquisition, cross-selling, segmentation, retention and other marketing initiatives. |
• Analyze account level data, research purchasing patterns and buying preferences, develop pricing of products based on competitive data, and produce daily, weekly and monthly audience reports.
• The job entails assisting in creation of effective sales positioning materials, developing graphs, reports, presentations and recommendations from large data sets.
|Qualifications:||• 2-5 years professional experience.|
• Bachelors or post-graduate degree.
• Strong research and analytical skills.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Excellent communications skills - written and verbal.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office apps (i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is essential. Knowledge of databases preferred.
• Ability to present complex information in an understandable and succinct manner.
• Statistical analysis.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.