Email Designer Specialist
|Location:||Port Washington, NY|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Assist in the creative development and execution of all email marketing campaigns. Must have knowledge of current email best practices and be able to assist department on multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet marketing goals. Must be able to develop and maintain landing pages/micro-sites for email campaigns within SilverPop. Work with Creative Director to maintain and create all corporate and intranet sites.|
|Duties:||• Web designers must have an understanding of software functionality as well as graphic design skills to create successful Web pages. |
• Responsible for the scheduling and deployment of all email campaigns.
• Part of the web designer's task is to create pages that can be viewed with any type of browser.
• Assist with list management of all customer data within the database to include opt-out management, hard bounce management, and new subscriber uploads.
• Assist with creation and uploading of graphics.
• Assist in developing comprehensive reports detailing all key email marketing metrics including delivery, open rates, click rates, conversion, opt-out, and segmentation analysis.
• Designers must have strong verbal and visual communications skill and also need to be flexible because they may be called upon to change their designs.
• Needs to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
• Perform quality assurance checks for all email launches.
• Participate in pre-project planning.
• Web development and page design.
|Qualifications:||• 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.|
• Requires a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
• Proactive approach to resolving issues.
• Project Management skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Advanced computer skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and HTML.
• Ability to work well with other department members.
• Work well in fast paced, team-orientated environment.
• Must be able to communicate with all levels in the organization.
• Strong analytical and written skills
• Excellent spelling and proofreading skills.
• Ability to focus and meet tight deadlines.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.