Senior Java Developer
|Location:||Port Washington, NY|
|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Systemax Inc. is a Fortune 1000 company, recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of computer and industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Systemax has exciting opportunities for professionals.|
|Duties:||• Participate in full cycle of enterprise software development.
• Develop and maintain J2EE applications in a fast pace environment.
• Debug and/or recommend system efficiencies and improvements.
• Analyze and design within a Business Unit.|
|Qualifications:||• Strong experience in Java/J2EE, XML, JSP, JMS, JDBC, Struts
• Hands on experience in 3-tier architecture environments using Weblogic, JBoss, and Oracle databases.
• Experience with application packaging and deployment tools e.g., ANT, Maven
• Ability to work with third-party APIs.
• Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL desirable.
• Excellent organizational skills; oral and written communication skills; time-management skills; and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Work with a team of developers on a variety of systems covering multiple platforms.
• Minimum five years experience in application program development.
• At least 2 years experience programming E-Commerce related websites or applications
• Self-starter with the determination to work in a very challenging environment.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.