|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Global Equipment, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Global Equipment has exciting opportunities for professionals.|
|Duties:||• Professionally administer all incoming calls. |
• Ensure phone calls are redirected accordingly.
• Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
• Complete special projects that may be assigned; maintain daily logs and statistics.
• Build positive working relationships and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Assist billing orders from vendor invoices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.|
• Excellent phone etiquette.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Typing and/or data entry skills required.
• Excellent PC skills required in MS Word, Excel, Explorer and Outlook.
• Ability to prioritize, work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail, handle multiple tasks and work under time constraints is required.
• Bilingual/Spanish a plus.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.