Business Systems Analyst
|Location:||Port Washington, NY|
|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Global Industrial is a growing subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For over 60 years, we've been a leader in the direct marketing of private label and brand name industrial equipment and supplies in North America. We carry over 750,000 products that are sold through our website, email campaigns, corporate relationships, affiliate marketing, telemarketing, special promotions and full-color catalogs.|
|Duties:||• Create process documents, requirements documents, flow diagrams, use cases and other user documents. Translate requirements into functional specifications for hand-over to internal technical teams and subject matter experts.
• Serve as liaison between Development and end users.
• Identify and verify that requirements are testable and help generate testing scenarios.
• Prepare system documentation, release notes, files for the help subsystem, etc.
• Work closely with QA, Training, Documentation and Implementation teams to deliver a quality product.
• May require periodic domestic and international travel.|
|Qualifications:||• Demonstrated experience with ERP/CRM/MCR software.
• Degree in computer science, management information systems or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 5 years experience as a software business analyst.
• Experience defining and documenting software requirements.
• Experience working in a software system delivery methodology.
• Ability to document software designs.
• Strong customer and business focus.
• Capability to support multiple project milestones concurrently.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal, including the ability to produce clear and well organized documents.
• Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work products with attention to detail.
• Experience working with customers and technical staffs to define, document and track software requirements and design.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Captivate.|