Inbound Sales Rep
|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE|
Global Equipment, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Global Equipment has exciting opportunities for professionals due to our continued growth!
|Duties:||• Assists customers with the intent of promoting |
and selling company products and/or services via
phone, web, fax or mail communication.
• Provide a basic level of customer support while
referring more complex problems to other staff
• Gaining an in-depth knowledge of products and
• Prepares and follows up on customer quotes.
• Provides pricing and availability of products
and/or services to customers.
• Maintains required call quality-level.
• Inputs all sales orders as a result of customer
• Sells/up-sells additional products and/or services
through suggestive selling techniques.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
|Qualifications:||• 2+ years inbound sales experience|
• Experience within a call center a plus
• Outstanding written and verbal communication
• Demonstrated high level of dependability.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office, Outlook and
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
and priortize using effective organizational and
• Bilingual in Spanish.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.