Customer Service Representative
|Location:||Port Washington, NY|
|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||NEXEL Industries is a major international producer of storage and handling equipment. Our products are used extensively in the food service, health care, industrial and commercial markets. Our World Headquaters are located in Port Washington, New York, as we maintain three regional distribution centers totaling over 600,000 square feet. This allows us to provide Quality Products and Exceptional Service at Competitive Prices. |
|Duties:||• Receive and respond to all customer inquiries and complaints after initial order has been placed. |
• Follow up on a regular and as-needed basis on all open and unresolved customer contacts.
• Respond to requests for product information, capability, compatibility, pricing, and availability.
• Check and advise on the status of customers' orders.
• Input data in a timely and accurate manner.
|Qualifications:||• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.|
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Strong problem-solving and organization skills.
• Ability to identify and resolve questions independently.
• Excellent PC skills required in MS Word and Excel.
• Ability to follow through , to completion of any problem.
• The ability to prioritize, work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks and work under time constraints.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.