Search Engine Optimization & Marketing Analyst - SEO
|Location:||Port Washington, NY|
|Benefits:||Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Global Industrial, a subsidiary of Systemax Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading direct marketer of industrial equipment. With over 40 full-color catalogs in multiple languages, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Global Industrial has exciting opportunities for professionals.|
Search engine marketing specialist with thorough understanding of drivers of search engine positioning,
Result oriented focused on driving ROI through integrated SEO strategy.
|Duties:||• Responsible for search engine optimization and enhancing the rankings of business critical keywords. |
• Provide ongoing analysis of organic traffic metrics.
• Conduct keywords research and SERP ranking analysis.
• Conduct ad copy adjustment and testing according to best practice
• Manage and enhance Social presence with SEO impact.
• Write regular submissions for company blog.
• Work as a resource to product management and web team on keyword relevance.
• Track organic traffic improvement for a broad portfolio of keywords.
|Qualifications:||• Bachelors Degree (Computer related fields preferred e.g. computer science, computer engineering etc)|
• 1-3 years of experience
• Strong knowledge of keyword research and traffic estimation.
• Strong knowledge of HTML tags, understanding of Schema.org.
• Strong knowledge of Excel.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Ability to work in a team and cross-team environment
• Working knowledge of SEO Tools, Google Webmaster, Google Analytics.
• SEM experience highly preferred.
o Link building, Landing page optimization.
o Social outreach programs
o Local search optimization
o Web analytics
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.